Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Years!

2014 was an awesome year. My motto for the year was "year of evolution." I thought it was quite fitting being that I weathered a storm the year prior. So you wonder what I learned..... I learned how to say no, that resolutions aren't for me and how to look at the glass half full. Since I evolved so much over the past year, I've decided that my new motto for the year will continue that thought. So my 2015 year motto is.....(drum roll please) Evolution of Jess. I plan to work on just that constantly evolving into a better version. I started my evolution of Jess by deciding to get my health in order. That means I'm going to learn how to cook, find fun in exercising and drag myself to much needed doctors appointments. The only one I really dread is going to the doctors office. I simply don't want to hear all the bad news. Well for those who are creating resolution I wish you the best of luck and I'm excited to share another year with my blogging friends.


P.S. I couldn't resist posting a few pictures from my holiday baking. My pie is almost perfect. Next year I'm going to brush it with butter so I can get that Paula Dean flaky crust.

1 comment:

  1. I even have been getting a lot of helpful and informative material in your web site,thanks for sharing...

    Mcx Tips Free Trial On Mobile

    ReplyDelete